Friday, March 14, 2008

Slow and Steady Wins the Race...

Vrrooooommm! Steve and I went on a date to One Stop Family Adventure. They have go-karts for adults and older kids and bounces for the little kids and some arcade games. We had a great time. Steve is definitely more competitive then me. If I didn't hear 'slow and steady wins the race' once I heard it a million times since. lol.

We went back a week later to take Caroline and that was really cool because we were the only ones in the place. Caroline enjoyed it too and told me to go faster-I had the gas pedal to the floor! We then jumped around on the bounces. It was such a beautiful day we stopped by Bruster's to get some ice cream, but I have to say Steve's pineapple sorbet was awesome! Next time I will get the sorbet. Caroline enjoyed chocolate ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. Caroline was tuckered out and took a much needed nap.

No comments: