Saturday, March 1, 2008

Make Room for Flowers and Butterflies


Over this past week, Steve and I (mainly Steve) have painted and applied wallpaper cut outs of flowers and butterflies to Caroline's new room. It used to be the guest room. It has a little more room and bigger closet for a little girl with lots of stuff. We wanted Caroline to be surprised, so while Steve worked behind closed doors, I kept Caroline busy. When she saw the room for the first time she was so surprised. You can see the video in our photo album. Steve also painted the closet and added a wire closet organizer. It looks awesome. I told Caroline I always wanted one of those as a kid-Steve replied 'I'm not surprised' lol. The room is so cheery and inviting. We have fun playing in there. Caroline enjoys hiding in her closet and pretending it's her 'home'

No comments: