Friday, September 26, 2008

I did it...

I completed my first week of work, well almost a full week. Today is my CWS. For those who don't know what a compressed work schedule (CWS) is, it's working 9 hr days Mon-Thurs and you get every other Friday off and work 8 hrs on your working Friday. Make sense? lol. Yeah I know.

Anyway, I have filled out a ton of papers, taken online courses and tests-errr I failed my timesheet training course the first time. I've never been good at filling out my timesheet correctly. lol. I think I got it now. I still don't have a phone and using a temporary computer-gotta love NMCI. I still have a ton of papers to fill out and benefits to sign up for. I've been to at least three meetings this week and have no clue what they were talking about. I know it will all come in time and thank God there wasn't a test at the end of the week! Everyone I work with are super nice. I know a few folks out there already so that makes the transition a little easier.

I've become pretty efficient in my morning routine. I can get up at 6am and be at work by 7:10. In that time I'm able to give Caroline breakfast and do her hair and get a little snuggle time in before saying goodbye. Steve has been doing the morning daycare drop off. I do the PM pick up. Caroline loves daycare and her friends so when she see me she doesn't want to leave. Since at daycare, Caroline has mastered riding a bike. When we come home that is her new thing to do after dinner.

I'm so thankful that our new adventures are taking off so well. I really believe that God had all this laid out for us and we are where we are suppose to be for now.

1 comment:

Zauriel said...

"...And most importantly, i am Free in all the ways you are not..."

~Tyler Durden